Tidbits of War (2nd Shinobi War Drabble)Tsunade in those early days of the war worked and healed until her body refused to allow her to do so. She had a need burning inside of her to heal and save as many as she could. When her body gave out, she would push her mind working long into the night to think up counter poisons and antidotes to fight against the poison mistress of the Sand.
When at last her mind and body shut down, she would crash wherever she was in a small curled up ball to try again in a few hours. She lived off soldier pills and strong black tea. And couldn’t understand how no matter where she fell asleep, she always awoke in the tent she shared with her teammates, hitai-ate and shoes sitting neatly together at the entrance.
She assumed she walked to the tent, but the thought it could be otherwise bothered her. The person moving her had to be someone from the Leaf, but who would risk her wrath if she woke while being carried, if she indeed was?
Dan nodded a
Autumn Sannin Fortnight 2013It's time again for my favorite event of the year -
:icondensetsu-no-sannin:'s Autumn Sannin Fortnight
Presenting the official art of ASF 2013!
Well done everyone! Thank you all for participating!
And thank you to jesterry and Umaken for organizing this awesome event!
Keep the Sannin love strong! :iconlachoirplz:
WELCOME TO DENSETSU-NO-SANNIN!
- a deviantART-wide collection of Jiraya, Tsunade and Orochimaru fanworks !
1. Any and every Sannin fan is welcome to join us! Join requests are automatically accepted.
2. We strive for a friendly and peaceful environment and thus encourage you to respect others to be respected in return. Any bashing and inadequate behaviour results in a swift banhammer motion.
3. Mature content is allowed and welcomed
If however you're underage - we are not even slightly responsible for the knowledge you might acquire.
4. Art theft is subject for immediate banhammer activation.
5. Artwork should be submitted to the correct folders. Each folder has a description of what goes there. Attempts to submit unrelated work or spamming the folders regardless its focus just to get approval are futile.
6. Things we DO NOT ACCEPT:
>> coloured manga pages
>> traced arts of any kind
>> bases of any kind
>> cosplay - goes into special folder in our Favourites
7. Affiliates are welcome as long as they're related to Naruto, fanart in general and ways of artistic expression in particular.
8. If you want to become a group contributor, begin with contacting either Founder or Co-founder. You'll be then granted a trial period to prove your worthy intentions.
9. Questions and inquiries concerning group maintenance, submission policies, flatters and critique are dealt (attention!) via NOTES only (you can either note the group itself, or Umaken, or jesterry)
10. Tl;dr and other weak excuses don't exempt you from liability in case of breaching the above rules.
Otherwise we are happy to welcome you in the group to enjoy the artwork, events and ourselves!